9/07/2016

MILAN FW16-17 / fashion week favorites


PRADA




This Prada show gives me strong utility vibes with the colors, military inspired cuts and the sailor hats. These clothes look functional, comfortable and beautiful. Which is basically everything I appreciate in fashion.







photos via Vogue




GUCCI



This show is doing a great job at confusing me. I like what Alessandro Michele has done with Gucci, it´s cool. But I can´t decide if I like it or not. The overall vibe is cool but then there´s that off-putting silhouette and that unflattering color. And so many elements. Despite of the debate this show is one that stuck in my memory and made me curious for more, so, in the end I think it´s safe to say that whatever Alessandro is doing it´s working.






 


photos via Vogue



EMILIO PUCCI


I liked Massimo Giorgetti´s Emilio Pucci since his debut last year although according to Vogue it wasn´t that succesful. Something about his designs is so interesting it already makes me curious about the next collection. And even though I´m a "no colors, no prints" kinda girl I still find pieces here that individually are very much wearable.







photos via Vogue



No comments: