2/19/2009

F/W 2009 (part 2)

Koi Suwannagate




Koi invented white pants that actually makes your legs look slimmer. Clever.
ZAC POSEN




MARCHESA






One of my favorite designers! Their collections make me ALWAYS go crazy. I want to get married in Marchesa´s dress.

JILL STUART






What can I say? The first thing that caught my eye were the hats.

CHRISTIAN COTA


I love this dress and those leather pants over dark blue thights.

ADAM



Pink pants? Yes thanks, if they are ADAM´s ;)

ANNA SUI



I like this boho/rock-chick-look that Anna Sui created.

3.1 PHILLIP LIM





Phillip Lim did a great job. I love everything about this collection. I went all "oh look at that dress, look at those pants, look at that jacket!" when I saw these.

Tory Burch had some very wearable stuff too! I would honestly wear everything in their collection.

(style.com)

No comments: