2/15/2009

I fancy you, idiot head.

Like some of you know, I´m crazy about all cute things! Well, then you must know my reaction when I found a link to this site on someone´s blog. I kept smiling and jumping around the house telling everyone that I wanted that and that and that also and... Well, yea... I want to buy the whole shop!

I like Lazy Oaf so much rigth now that I can´t even descripe it. You have to check them out yourself! Then you´ll understand that I´m not a psycho fashion freak (which I propably am). :) BTW! It´s so unfair that Lazy Oaf has stores all over the world but not in Finland. If I still have money after I come back from Estonia, I´m sure I´ll order something from their online store if I can make up my mind :p

And another site that I found is All Things Original. I looooove it!! IT SHOULD BE ILLEAGAL THAT THINGS LIKE THIS EXIST. IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL BAD BECAUSE I WANT EVERYTHING AND I KNOW I CAN`T HAVE IT ALL! :''''(

Edit: After looking at these sites, I feel SUPER inspired. I even had an idea that my keyboard´s keys could be used at something but on a second thought, maybe it´s better that they stay right here on my keyboard (Warning! Only my keyboard is safe because my life depents on it. I never said that I won´t steal someone else´s keys ;)).

No comments: