2/18/2009

F/W 2009

I know I started a bit late but I checked out some fall/winter collections tonight and picked some of my favorites.

NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

This look(I love this jacket) is pretty much the only thing I like about Rodriguez´s f/w collection.

MAX AZRIA




I got a little exited with these photos. Oh, do I want those long leather gloves? You don´t have to ask me twice.

RODARTE




I´ve loved Rodarte since the first time I saw their work. Now I love them even more. I love everything they do, that´s all I can say. I just can´t stop looking at these clothes.

MARC JAKOBS




First I have to say that I love(!) this more that Marc by Marc Jakobs. But this is just... FABULOUS. As you can see, I couldn´t pick just a few favorites because I like everything so much.

DIESEL BLACK GOLD



This is 1 of my very favorites! This is something I could die for. I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE everything in this collection. I could have just posted the whole collection right away. I mean like... LOOK AT THE SHOES!!! <33333333>

CYNTHIA STEFFE


This is not 1 of my favorite fall/winter collections but I like the leather pants and those dresses.

BEHNAS SARAFPOUR



I love those 3 first looks. Especially that black and white dress.

BADGLEY MISCHKA



Badgley Mischka´s collection is all about dresses. And I love them all! I just realized that I only picked up dark dresses but there are some very colorful dresses too. That first dress is perfection!

ALEXANDER WANG
Of course I like Alexander Wang. He is 1 of my favorite designers. That white dress and those black leggings are pretty good DIY inspiration, don´t you think?


I didn´t go all crazy about Donna Karan or Carolina Herrera. They weren´t bad but maybe I just expected something else. These collections are not the only ones I like. Just some. And there will be more! I´m not finished yet :D


(style.com)

No comments: